Many of our guest rooms offer vast views while others offer a quieter ambiance, and all are individually climate controlled. Our guests also enjoy ample amounts of love, attention, and individual time in the main lounge to run and climb or just relax with us. View Our Gallery below or Contact Us if you would like to arrange a private tour of Alley Cats.
Accommodations & Rates
The Studios – $28 CDN – A quieter setting for the shy kitty who prefers the calming ambience of the inn and its supply of natural light. The Studios are: The Kingfisher, The Alley Cat, The Golden Eagle, and Mr. Got to Go (our Community Service Adoption Room).
Vista View Rooms – $33 CDN – Vast views for felines who enjoy birdwatching during the day and stargazing at night from a private window and lounging shelves. The Vista View Rooms are: The Osprey, The Sandpiper, The Hummingbird, The Golden Ears, The Butterfly, and The Grey Squirrel.
Corner Suites – $40 CDN – Larger and with additional windows and perches, our Corner Suites allow for a single cat or family of up to 5 cats to stay together comfortably. The Corner Suites are: The Blue Heron, The Alouette, The Burrowing Owl, and The Hemmingway.
Each additional guest from the same family is $12 per day. For families of four or more cats please contact us to get pricing and availability.
- An on-site hotel attendant 24 hours a day and a veterinarian on call.
- An app on your phone for you to view the private and secure HD security camera located in your cat’s room or suite.
- Fresh, clean and spacious rooms that are individually climate controlled and furnished with full-sized scratching posts, climbing walls, toys, and hiding shelters for Peekaboo moments!
- A cat litter box with your choice from our selection of quality litter, cleaned multiple times per day.
- Their favourite cat food, supplied by you, as we don’t recommend suddenly changing their diet.
- Rooms that offer plenty of natural light, many with multiple windows for your kitty to enjoy.
- Safe common areas for exploring and playtime. (Please note that our guests do not co-mingle with other guests.)
- Peace of mind for pet owners knowing our full-time, knowledgeable, and experienced cat boarding operators will provide the most dependable, secure, and safe pet care.
- A deposit of 50% of the total reservation cost is due at the time of booking, with the remaining balance to be paid at check out. All major credit card and debit cards are accepted. No cheques, please.
- Contact us for long-term pricing. Please book in advance for longer stays.
- Advance booking is highly suggested for peak holiday seasons such as Spring Break, July and August, as well as during Christmas and New Year’s dates.
We understand that some cats may need some extra care. If your cat requires medication that needs to be administered topically or orally, we will provide this service for $2.00 per application. For subcutaneous (SQ) fluids and injections it is $5.00 per administration.
Pick-up and Drop-off Services for Revisiting Guests
Once you have stayed with us and given us your stamp of approval, we would be delighted to provide concierge service to and from your home.
All cats must be placed in their own cat carrier prior to the time of pick-up. No cardboard carriers, please, as kitties seem to have a way of wiggling out of them. Fees are charged based on distance. Please contact us for a quote.