Please note that our rates have changed. The new rates will only apply to bookings submitted after April 7th, 2022.
View Our Gallery below or Contact Us if you would like to arrange a private tour of Alley Cats.
Accommodations & Rates
Vista View ($40/day) : Vast views for felines who enjoy birdwatching during the day and stargazing at night from a private window and lounging shelves. The vista view rooms are #2, #3, #4, #5, #6 and #7.
Studio ($30/day) : A quieter setting for the shy kitty who prefers the calming ambience of the Inn and its supply of natural light. The studio rooms are #10, #11, #12, #13 and #14.
Corner suite ($45/day) : Larger and with additional windows and perches, our corner suites allow for a single cat or family of up to 5 cats to stay together comfortably. The corner suites are #1, #8 and #9.
Studio ($30/day) : These rooms are private and quiet, and their location allows for lots of natural light and outdoor viewing opportunities through neighbouring windows without being too close to the goings-on outside. The studio rooms are #23, #24, #25 and #27.
Pasture View ($50/day) : Extra spacious rooms with a window that can only be described as panoramic—in essence, watching Cat TV on the BIG screen! The pasture view rooms are #16, #17, #20 and #21.
Corner suite ($55/day) : Extra, extra spacious with two panoramic windows for your cat’s viewing pleasure! These rooms can comfortably accommodate a family of up to 5 cats. The corner suites are #15 and #22.
Each additional guest from the same family is $12/day. For families of four or more cats please contact us to get pricing and availability.
We offer a 12% discount for bookings of 30 days or more.
- An app on your phone for you to view the private and secure HD security camera located in your cat’s room.
- Safe common areas for exploring and playtime. Please note that guests do not co-mingle with other guests unless they come from the same cat family.
- A cat litter box with your choice from our selection of quality, biodegradable litters cleaned multiple times per day.
- Their favourite cat food, supplied by you, as we don’t recommend suddenly changing their diet.
- Fresh, clean and spacious rooms that are individually climate controlled and furnished with full-sized scratching posts, climbing walls, toys, etc.
- Rooms that offer plenty of natural light, many with multiple windows for your kitty to enjoy.
- Peace of mind for pet owners knowing our full-time, knowledgeable, and experienced cat boarding operators will provide the most dependable, secure, and safe pet care.
- A deposit of 50% of the total reservation cost is due at the time of booking, with the remaining balance to be paid at checkout. All major credit card and debit cards are accepted. No cheques, please.
- Contact us for long-term pricing. Please book in advance for longer stays.
- Advance booking is highly suggested for peak holiday seasons such as Spring Break, July and August, as well as during Christmas and New Year’s dates.
We understand that some cats may need some extra care. If your cat requires medication that needs to be administered topically or orally, we will provide this service for $5.00 per application. Unfortunately, we can no longer do subcutaneous (SQ) fluids administration or injections.